This contest has ended.
This contest ended on January 9, 2017 and a winner was selected.Find out who won
WIN AN iFETCH TOO!
Win an iFetchToo simply by purchasing a 6 foot tall fence kit between December 1, 2016 – January 9, 2016. Already purchased a 6 foot tall fence in December? You’re already entered!
Meet iFetch Too
Have a relentless fetcher? Or a breed with boundless energy? Or maybe your clever pup craves brain games?
How it works
The iFetch Too is an interactive, automatic ball launcher that provides fun for medium and large dogs and owners together.
- Perfect for outdoor use.
- Launches the ball 10, 25, or 40 feet.
- It’s easy to switch between those three distances or select the variable setting to keep your pup guessing.
- The iFetch Too “Tuff” balls are 2.5 inches in diameter. They are felted like tennis balls, but made for dogs and are non-abrasive on their teeth.
- Standard tennis balls work great, and any ball about that size should work.
- The iFetch Too comes with a built-in, rechargeable battery for portability.
- The iFetch Too comes with three balls and an AC charger for 110 and 220 volts.
- All charges in US dollars.
FULL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who purchase a 6 foot tall fence kit on petplaygrounds.com or those that fill out the form at the end of these contest rules between December 1, 2016 – January 9 – 2017. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pet Playgrounds, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Pet Playgrounds as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 24th, 2016 and ending January 9th, 2017. All online entries must be received by January 9th, 2017 midnight EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form at the end of these rules OR by purchasing a 6 foot tall fencing system. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pet Playgrounds. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Pet Playgrounds.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive iFetch Too valued at $199. Actual or appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Pet Playgrounds. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Pet Playgrounds’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pet Playgrounds to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random under the supervision of Pet Playgrounds. The Winner will be notified by email and phone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Pet Playgrounds all have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PET PLAYGROUND’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Pet Playgrounds reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Pet Playgrounds’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case Pet Playgrounds, may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pet Playgrounds reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Pet Playgrounds and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND LOUISIANA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Louisiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request along email@example.com Requests must be received no later than February 1, 2017.