Do you have a rocky yard? A sloped yard? Have you been given an incredibly expensive quote from a traditional wood or chain link fencing company? Leveling an entire yard would be expensive, impractical and time consuming. Our Dog Fence solves all these issues.
Our featured testimonial is from Sandy, a foster pet parent from Connecticut Pet Rescue. She shows how our fence can be installed with a difficult back yard. If you don’t want to watch the whole thing you can jump to these important clips with the links below.
Sandy also tells the story of how her invisible underground dog fence, worked for 3 years for her dog Tazy, but stopped working when Tazy learned that all she had to do was run through a 5 second shock to play with other dogs.
- Tazy escaping her Invisible Fence
- Sandy shows her hard-to-fence-in yard
- Sandy explains how our dog fence is almost invisible
- Our fence was HALF as much as her chain link quote
- Our dig guard kept her rescue dogs from escaping
- Boulders, a sloped yard and rocky terrain
- Final view of her sloped yard